Program Management & Logistics
CMP works with our clients to manage logistics for a variety of programs that need to be well-planned and implemented within a specific timeline and budget. We manage the project logistics ensuring outstanding results.
Making sure our client’s team members and stakeholders stay on track with their project timelines and budgets.
Our clients often need assistance with special projects beyond the typical planning of meetings. Our skill sets apply to the management and logistics of various projects such as grant programs, peer review programs, and facilitation of committees and work teams. We are able to apply our planning skills to a variety of activities with exceptional results.
Benefits of CMP’s Program Management & Logistics services:
- Manage all program logistics, including, the creation of timelines and budgets.
- Ensure that all details, tasks and to-do’s are managed in project management software so nothing slips through the cracks.
- Manage registration and application processes of facilitators, grant reviewers, and volunteers.
- Provide clear communications with clients and other stakeholders.
- Ensure clarity of information provided to grant reviewers and facilitators.
- Advise and manage on technology solutions to gather and share information.
- Facilitate travel, reimbursements, and honoraria.
“As a member of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science & Technology (PCAST), I was the great beneficiary of the services provided by Capital Meeting Planning, Inc. I am particularly impressed by the dedication and excellent quality of service provided by their team. Therefore, with unreserved enthusiasm, I highly recommend engaging the services of Capital Meeting Planning for a guarantee of complete satisfaction.”
– Sylvester James Gates Jr., Ph.D.
John S. Toll Professor of Physics (Ret.)
University of Maryland, USA