CMP Referral & Give Back Program
Terms & Conditions
- A qualified referral is any new connection to CMP. If you are unsure whether a referral is eligible, please send an inquiry to email@example.com.
- For a referral to be qualified, it must be made in writing by sending details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A referral will be deemed successful when a referred contact signs a new contract for professional services with CMP within 90 days of receiving the referral.
- All referrals resulting in a signed contract with CMP for professional services of $10,000 USD or greater will receive $1,000 USD. Contracts signed for a lesser amount will receive a referral bonus equal to 10% of the professional services. We offer three ways to receive the referral:
- CMP will send you the earned referral bonus.
- CMP will make a donation to one of the CMP Give Back Partners in your name or anonymously.
- CMP will send you the referral bonus for you to donate to the charity of your choice.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals an individual can make.
- We reserve the right to add or remove charities to participate as CMP Give Back Partners.
- All questions regarding eligibility for the CMP Referral & Give Back Program will be resolved by CMP in its sole discretion.
- We respect your privacy. CMP will never share or sell the information you provide.
- We reserve the right to cancel the CMP Referral & Give Back Program without prior notice in part or in its entirety. All active referrals under consideration will be honored.
- CMP is required to issue a 1099 to U.S. based individuals and organizations who receive referral bonus amounts equal to or greater than what is required by U.S. IRS regulations.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in this program.
- The CMP Referral & Give Back Program is available to anyone who is not an immediate family member of a CMP employee.
- Questions about any of the terms and conditions can be sent to: email@example.com.